2012年6月2日星期六

Radley Acura No Complaints

Radley Acura No Complaints

LESS THAN A POHANKA'S!!! I've now bought (leased) three cars from them and most likely my next one is going to be from them too. Like any automobile dealer, they are not perfect, but I am pleased with their service and price (it depends what sales guy you get too). As an example,mbt schuhe günstig, Radley's opening price in our negotiation was $1200 less than a Pohanka's 'i'll take care of you unique deal'. I like their service department too, I have yet another Acura dealer a lot closer to me but I make the drive down there for my service. They supply Totally free Wireless Web (when its working) and a nice huge Plasma TV to watch. When I go for service I just turn it into my mini office, since they have tables and some desks made for that purpose.

STRESS FREE EXPERIENCE! Superb customer service: I would extremely suggest Radley Acura. I bought a '06 TSX there 2 days ago. My salesman (Mohammad) was knowledgable & friendly. I told him what I wanted and what I wanted for my trade in and he made it occur. The finance manager was also easy to deal with, he didn't pressure me (too much) into buying anything extra. On the way out the sales manager actually came over and thanked me for the enterprise and told me to take pleasure in the car. Radley Acura provides totally free oil changes for life in case you purchase their automobile. You can't beat that. Overall, it was an excellent,chaussures christian louboutin, tension free experience. Surely check them out in the event you are looking to acquire an Acura.ra.


SALESPERSON WAS AWESOME..!!! RDX Experience Kyle S. 4 Radley Acura I leased an RDX from radley after doing extensive analysis. The salesperson was awesome as well as the two times I've been in for service had been great too. Should you haven't driven an RDX, you need to try it. It is the quickest hi-tech vehicle on the road!

BEST SERVICE PERSON...!!! The service consultant Sherman Hashi is the greatest service individual I have ever dealt with. He takes the extra step to follow-up and makes sure that I am satisfied with his work. I have owned 4 Acuras in the pawst 11 years and have been serviced at 6 dealerships in 3 distinct cities. What makes me come back to Radely Acura is the service from this specific consultant. I have recommended over 5 buddies to service their Acura's with him.

NOTICE: The rater of this dealer is real. This positive testimonial review of Radley Acura in Falls Church VA, may be modified to qualify as distinctive content within the review space provided herein. Call Radley Acura at 703-824-5700 for a lot more FIVE STAR****Dealer Reviews and Ratings.

Radley Acura is really a family owned Acura dealership in Falls Church Virginia located just minutes from Washington DC. Radley Acura carries a fantastic selection of Acura TL, Acura TSX,scarpe hogan, Acura MDX,billige MBT Schuhe, Acura RDX, Acura RL,mbt zum Verkauf, and also the Acura ZDX's. Based inside the Northern Virginia Radley Acura proudly serve Arlington, Alexandria,christian louboutin france, Annandale, Chantilly, Fairfax, Reston, Mclean, Fantastic Falls,hogan, Vienna and Tyson's Corner for all your Automotive requirements. Go to our web site at www.radleyacura.com or call us at 703-824-5700. Radley Acura delivering memorable experiences,hogan vendita!

Read about this subject and more here

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论